Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ryan Receives His Eagle Scout Award

Ryan's Eagle Court of Honor was one of the happiest days of my life.

Proud Dad and Mom.
Look closely on my lapel--you see the eagle scout badge I received 39 years ago, in 1971, at Troop 131 in Torrance, CA.
I wore it to illustrate a "Tribute to Eagle Scouts" talk I gave for the Court of Honor.
(Date on camera should be 7/15/2010.)

Eagle Scouts: Drew Barretto, Ryan Robinson, Jason Harris, Jacob Gibbons
Troop 767, Foothill Ranch CA

Thanks to all for your support and encouragement of Ryan.
There are 5 eagle scouts in this picture--only one in uniform.
Steve and Marion started the tradition with their sons, now continuing with grandsons, and soon to be great-grand-sons.
(Dylan will be a cub scout in 6 short years!)

1 comment:

Irenicus said...

Dylan will be the next Eagle scout! I thought the happiest days of your life are the days that your sons are sealed in the temple... Mayhap I was wrong.