Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmastime 2012

A few photos of some of the nice Christmas Time activities around 39 Calle Cabrillo.
Truly we are very blessed.
 The week before Christmas, Erik Larsen conducts a 6-Scout Eagle Court of Honor.
I worked with three of these scouts, mostly when they were younger.
 "P-Dog" on Christmas Morning.
She's wants to open her presents: a new food and water dish.
 Stephen Davis models the "Assassin's Creed" hoodie look--from the video game.
Daaaaad--don't take this picture!
 Robyn, multitasking.
Checking on Christmas brunch, in the oven, while talking to her Mom Joyce (who is visiting family in New York)
 Christmas Tree lights.
 Sleepy boys on Christmas Morning.
Austin and Rachel will arrive shortly.
 Christian takes a break from photographing all the present-opening activity.
 Great Grandma Marion with Grandson Dylan.

 Bennett peeking through Grandpa Jeff's knees.

 A few days after Christmas,
a large Cooper's Hawk perches on our backyard fence,
as Ryan and I are eating breakfast.

Impromptu Musical Group
at our extended-family gathering on12/29
We had 32 family members join us, and all of GG Marion's and GG Steve's great grandchildren were present.
As soon as I get some photos, I'll post them.
Love to all the family, and thanks to Heavenly Father for these and all blessings.

No comments: