Here are some snapshots from events in Spring and Early Summer
My birthday party, with Bennett and Dylan to help with the cake.
Dad/Grandpa Steve comes home after a grueling subdural hematoma surgery
on his skull, and a 1 week hospital stay!
Grandpa Steve has been so brave and tough this year! Hang in there!
Family Gathering in PV. Grandpa Steve and Grandma Marion made touching remarks
about how much they love their family.
Grandma Marion has been doing a fantastic job this year,
helping Grandpa Steve recuperate and get stronger after his surgery.
Gathering at Greg/Jillair's to welcome home Nathan from his mission.
Family Gathering at Greg/Jillair's.
Erin holds baby Elizabeth while Greg welcomes all.
Erin holds baby Elizabeth while Greg welcomes all.
Baby Elizabeth (visiting with Erin from Beijing China) gets acquainted with Great Grandpa Steve).
Family gathering Jeff & Robyn's.
Bennett and Dylan get some snuggles from Great Grandma Marion and Great Grandpa Steve.
Bennett and Dylan go for a hike with Grandpa Jeff at Whiting Ranch.
We discovered a toy bat in a hollow log!
Grandpa Jeff points out the toy bat we found.
It is part of a geocache game--we returned it to the hollow log hiding place.
Bennett and Dylan--train playtime with Grandma Robyn.
A work "selfie."
Look at the little critter--a tarantula I found on the back patio.
It was twilight, and I sat on the patio with my bare feet near it. At first I I thought it was a leaf. Boy did I get a surprise when I turned the patio light on!
We let it go in the Wilderness next morning--behind our neighbor's house!
So far, no more visits.
What a great life with so many blessings from family, friends, and the Lord, we have.
XO, Jeff
At Nathan's homecoming, we also celebrated the May 11 birthdays!
Stephen Davis, with his favorite birthday cake: Funfetti!Family gathering Jeff & Robyn's.
Bennett and Dylan get some snuggles from Great Grandma Marion and Great Grandpa Steve.
Bennett and Dylan go for a hike with Grandpa Jeff at Whiting Ranch.
We discovered a toy bat in a hollow log!
Grandpa Jeff points out the toy bat we found.
It is part of a geocache game--we returned it to the hollow log hiding place.
Bennett and Dylan--train playtime with Grandma Robyn.
A work "selfie."
Look at the little critter--a tarantula I found on the back patio.
It was twilight, and I sat on the patio with my bare feet near it. At first I I thought it was a leaf. Boy did I get a surprise when I turned the patio light on!
We let it go in the Wilderness next morning--behind our neighbor's house!
So far, no more visits.
What a great life with so many blessings from family, friends, and the Lord, we have.
XO, Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment