I have decided to start a new blog for my postulations on politics, policy, propositions and peculation.
I'm trying to get it a little publicity so you'd do me a big favor by posting it on your bloglists. Here's the link: www.right-on-point.blogspot.com
By starting new blog on these ramblings I can keep this fun Ffej Nosnibor blog for private family doings.
Let me know what you think. Here are some photos from our spring Boston trip, because Robyn is looking forward to her upcoming trip to visit D-Nugget and the Kambridge Krew.
Robyn and Jeff
I'm trying to get it a little publicity so you'd do me a big favor by posting it on your bloglists. Here's the link: www.right-on-point.blogspot.com
By starting new blog on these ramblings I can keep this fun Ffej Nosnibor blog for private family doings.
Let me know what you think. Here are some photos from our spring Boston trip, because Robyn is looking forward to her upcoming trip to visit D-Nugget and the Kambridge Krew.
No comments:
Post a Comment