Sunday, October 26, 2008

Missing Mikel....

We are so sad that Mikel died on Friday. He was such a blessing for our family. Together with Phyllis he has brought so many fun and interesting things--from ham radio, to guitars, ukeleles, Wood-Ranch rendevous, good-natured dogs, many different comptuer games, Palm-pilots and gadgetry, plus a little conservative politics thrown in for spice, etc, etc.! He is now with Ralph and will carry on the great Frasier traditions in the next world. I often feel that Ralph has been involved in supporting our family from the other side of the veil and Mikel will too, if he isn't kept too busy doing other things...
All our love and support to Phyllis, Melanie, David and grandkids...

2 comments:

Sasquatch said...

Here's to a great man! We miss you Mikel.

Irenicus said...

We will miss Mikel. :-(
I'll miss him. He was a great man, indeed! Always took time for others and was very selfless, thoughtful and sweet. Mikel, till we meet again, I love you.
-I